Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Think for Yourself by Heath Damien Book Review

By Heath Damien


I read this book Think for Yourself: 5 Powerful steps to be the Leader in Your Own Life in one hour. I loved the cover and the way it was written. It's a quick way to get a boost.
Are you your own leader? Great question!
Yes, I am my own leader, because I do not conform easily to the popular trends or criticisms of the people around me.
Have you failed in your past? Yes
Experienced hardships? Yes
Struggled at something? Yes
You are not your failure your hardships or Struggles – Period.

This book seeks to encourage, empower and inspire you to see your inner greatness. Its main objective is to help you listen to your thoughts to be equipped to be the leader of your own life regardless of any past, present or future circumstances. It has actions steps and tells us all to “Be your authentic self.” © 2014 Jackie Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment